Dr. Aydhe P Rojas Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Aydhe P Rojas?

Does not hold a professional demeanor, staff is excellent, Dr. not so much. But beggars can't be choosers and until I have more options I cannot see another Dr.

bad doctor

very rude staff, they think they know about medicine without a degree, when u call the doctor u never talk to her only with her rude front desk girl name Elizabeth,,, don't go there pleaseu will waste ur time

THIS DR. IS THE WORST,,, Please if you really care about your health dont go with her. She is very rude, and she does not give correct diagnosis.... I know it because i went with her once and that was enough for me to say she is not good doctor, The wait is so long, you wait in the consult room so long, then she goes with you and in 3minutes you are out.

I don't go to this Doc. anymore.

I was never pleased 100% with Dr. Rojas but since I didn't know better then I just kept on going to her, plus there was no waiting & theres never a lot of people. I had received an urgent letter on the mail saying I needed an appointment with Dr. Rojas right away because of some blood work. I didn't remember having any blood work done. I went to their office to make an appointment and when the staff pulled my name on the system with a different address they figured out it was a mistake. They didn't even apologize they just laughed it out & said "Whoops" & then took the letter from me. What kind of mistake is that?That mistake & the behavior of that staff convinced me not to go to Dr.Rojas again.Dr. Rojas is not a good Doc. because she does things too quick and does not bother to look at my chart accurately.