Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aydin A Lathari has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
I have been seeing Dr. Aydin Lathari since early this year and cannot say enough about him. The bedside manner that he has instilled is beyond exceptional, the time he spends with his patients is non-rushing and he listens to you and is very reassuring with his projections of the problems. He has taken the time to call personally to check on how things were progressing and would continue to stay on top of it. If he couldn't do it himself, he would have a very capable nurse (Scott Taylor) call with any info or follow up info. Any diagnosis he has given has been extremely accurate. Being as reassuring as Dr. Lathari has been during recent trauma I have been through, this man has given me and my family the confidence we need to get through this. I sincerely would recommend any one looking to change your physician to take into consideration this man that doesn't feel he does enough. He has what it takes to carry anyone through anything as the old-fashioned Doctors of the past have done. With the stresses that physicians have today being under the scrutiny and control of hospitals and insurance companies, it is not any easy job but you have to love it and my family and I feel that Dr. Aydin Lathari truly is this type of man. North Country Hospital is very lucky to have him and we want him to know that you have been our Angel and miracle worker. My whole family has him as their primary physician now and we couldn't be any happier. Thank you Dr. Aydin Lathari and we look forward to having you in our care for many years to come. Good luck and continue to be who you are.....we love you and thank you for all you have done and continue to do. Also Scott - thank you for being you!
15 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Aydin A Lathari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aydin A Lathari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Johnsbury, VT.