Dr. Ayesha Ahmed Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ayesha Ahmed?

I do not recommend Dr. Ahmed

Posted on November 25th, 2017

Dr. Ahmed has never been on time for my appointments (10-20 min late). She shaved off some of my appointment time to make up for her running late. I witnessed her seeing one patient after another without taking a break in between to review the next patient's records. As a result of treating patients like cattle, she confused me with another patient and started to read from that patient's records (violation of privacy). She answered her cell phone twice during my appointment for personal calls (no apologies). What was she thinking, answering personal calls during a patient's appointment time? She looked bored, disinterested. This is unprofessional, and I cannot recommend Dr. Ahmed.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

This is Dr. Ahmed's part time private practice in a very small office with no windows or airflow. It is very clear Dr. Ahmed does not care about her patients. She is strictly in the biz for the money and to hand out pills to eager patients. She embarrassed me in front of a whole waiting room full of patients. When she came out of her office to tell me she was ready to see me, she said, "Wow, I haven't seen you in a while, you've been cancelling your appointments!" She was also discussing other patients information in front of different clients. My appointment was at 2:20, I was not seen until almost 3:00 becuase she took extra time with the patient before me. I do not want to see her again. Not worth it.

Excellent

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Dr Ahmed is a very caring doctor. Sadly, many MDs seem to be in the wrong field. Not so here. If you want great care you need look no further. Her office runs smoothly, virtually no wait time. Only negative is the parking at her office.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

She listens carefully and discusses all options. I have never felt rushed. Responds to calls promptly.

Very Professional and Friendly

Posted on May 24th, 2013

I definitely recommend Dr Ahmed for others. She was very professional and friendly. I felt very relaxed and glad I found her!

Dr.Amed

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr. Amed is extremely warm and empathic. She is also very knowledgeable! She's one of the best Dr.'s I've ever encountered!

dr ahmed is now in CT

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I have seen a lot of psychiatrists over the years, and Dr. Ahmed has one of the better bedside manners I've encountered. She is from India, but I haven't experienced any cultural issues unlike some other doctors. The only complaint I have is that she was not familiar with medication that I was on previously, which makes me wonder how current she is. It could be due to not a lot of patients taking the drug, but it made me wonder a little.

Posted on November 26th, 2017