Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayesha Erfan
Dr. Ayesha Erfan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairlawn, OH, with another office in Medina, OH. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Erfan is affiliated with St Vincent Charity Hospital and Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ayesha Erfan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Erfan is professional, thorough, and caring. She spent significant time with me learning my history and understanding my current issues. She actively listened to me and let me ask questions. She diagnosed my most current problem and secured a specialist and treatment for me. In my opinion, she is an excellent primary care Physician, and I highly recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Erfan had taken time to enter my past history into the UH computer and obviously had made a huge effort to know about my history. She spent over an hour learning about my extensive medical history. She reminded my of several issues that I needed to take care of (Shingles vaccination, etc.). Her staff was friendly and efficient. This was a great doctor visit. Even better, I was able to walk down stairs and get my blood work, urine analysis, and mammogram without running around to a bunch of different places!
Dr. Erfan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent Charity Hospital
Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
20 Years Experience
Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women
Graduated in 1993
St Vincent Charity Medical Center
Dr. Ayesha Erfan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ayesha Erfan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairlawn, OH.