More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayesha Mirza
Dr. Ayesha Mirza, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Daytona Beach, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mirza is affiliated with Shands Jacksonville Medical Center, Baptist Medical Center and Shands Jacksonville. She speaks English.
Dr. Ayesha Mirza has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Mirza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center
Wolfson Children`s Hospital
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
24 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Ayesha Mirza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ayesha Mirza in this video.
Dr. Ayesha Mirza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.