Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ayesha Nawab
Dr. Ayesha Nawab, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Frederick, MD, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Nawab is affiliated with Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Washington Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ayesha Nawab has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ayesha Nawab has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Ayesha Nawab has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 5
My son had some teeth pulled and working for a dentist myself i was very displeased with the procedure. Within seconds of putting topical on, Ms Nawab injected the septacaine and less than a minute goes by starts pulling teeth. I did say something and I was told the Vicodin should have kicked in and he was fine. He was not fine. He was screaming his little head off, Now I can be drunk off my butt (which is I suppose similar to the vicodin)and Im still going to feel my teeth being pulled. Not happy t all
I was admitted to the hospital as an activated trauma after a fall from a ladder. I had LeFort I and II fractures. Dr. Nawab rebuilt my face in one surgery lasting 5 to 6 hours. Prior to surgery, I had been told that I would have multiple surgeries and spend months in rehab. I fell on a Tuesday, had surgery on Thursday, walked on Saturday and went home on Monday. In my opinion, she is meticulous and extremely skilled.
Dr. Nawab is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Washington Hospital Center
Dr. Ayesha Nawab accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ayesha Nawab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.