Dr. Ayesha H Pervez Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ayesha H Pervez?

My 94 year old mother was hospitalized and assigned to Dr. Pervez. We have been waiting all day for an update on her condition. The Emergency room doctor admitted her for overnight observation. Now, Dr. Pervez has not given us any word about anything, especially the reason why she is not being discharged. Is this a way to get an additional hospital day stay out of a patient?? If you have the unfortunate need to be hospitalized, do not have them appoint this Dr. as your hospitalist. Oddly, I personally had the same experience when I was in the hospital last year and they appointed her to me, I was to be discharged for overnight and it was 3:00 p.m. and nothing. She finally appeared after I threatened to leave on my own, as I did not see any reason to be charged another day. She discharged me that day, after 3:30 p.m.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Ayesha H Pervez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.