Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ayesha A Siddiqi has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Ayesha A Siddiqi has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergies
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Siddiqui spends time with you to find out what is troubling you about your allergies and your sinus problems she prefers to find the source and eliminate the source rather than simply get medications which suppress the symptoms she takes her time with you and she listens and she helps you find a good solution for your difficulty.
Arrived at the office at 8:45 AM for a 9:00 AM appointment. Got called in at 9:45. Answered routine questions and got the pin test. Was told the doctor would be back in 30 to 45 minutes to evaluate. After 65 minutes of waiting with itchy arms that I was not allowed to scratch, the doctor came back and and looked at my arms as I told her that the reactions were already past their peek. The doctor kept leaving to see other patients, which was fine, but she never came back promptly. At the end of the apointment I got about 10 consecutive mintues to talk with her. That concluded the visit at 11:30 AM, 2 hours and 45 minutes for a routine first apointment. End result, they prescribed me nasal spray which they said would be waiting at my pharmarcy. Two weeks later I went to pick it up but it turns out the prescription was never called in. After leaving Dr Siddiqi's a message through the online patient portal, the prescription was put in the next day.
Dr. Siddiqi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Ayesha A Siddiqi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ayesha A Siddiqi in this video.
Dr. Ayesha A Siddiqi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.