Dr. Ayesha Siddiqi Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ayesha Siddiqi?

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Dr. Siddiqui spends time with you to find out what is troubling you about your allergies and your sinus problems she prefers to find the source and eliminate the source rather than simply get medications which suppress the symptoms she takes her time with you and she listens and she helps you find a good solution for your difficulty.

2 hrs and 45 minutes for a routine first appointment

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Arrived at the office at 8:45 AM for a 9:00 AM appointment. Got called in at 9:45. Answered routine questions and got the pin test. Was told the doctor would be back in 30 to 45 minutes to evaluate. After 65 minutes of waiting with itchy arms that I was not allowed to scratch, the doctor came back and and looked at my arms as I told her that the reactions were already past their peek. The doctor kept leaving to see other patients, which was fine, but she never came back promptly. At the end of the apointment I got about 10 consecutive mintues to talk with her. That concluded the visit at 11:30 AM, 2 hours and 45 minutes for a routine first apointment. End result, they prescribed me nasal spray which they said would be waiting at my pharmarcy. Two weeks later I went to pick it up but it turns out the prescription was never called in. After leaving Dr Siddiqi's a message through the online patient portal, the prescription was put in the next day.

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner. Rude and cut me off multiple times when trying to explain my allergy history.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever seen.

Allergy-Free

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Dr. Siddiqi is a very compentant doctor, which I would highly recommend. Yes, it took four years of allergy shots, but I am now allergy free. No longer need to take meds! No more ear infections!

Seemed more concerned about their Sleep Apnea study.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I went to Dr. Siddiqi a few years back to see if I was still suffering from a lifetime of nut and shellfish allergies. I went once for an initial test and then again three months later to check for any false positives. Dr. Siddiqi gave me the results quickly (that I was no longer allergic to most nuts, nor shellfish, but was allegedly allergic to melon...I'm not...) and immediately jumped into asking me about sleep apnea symptoms. (There were posters and flyers all over the waiting room about sleep apnea. The office was clearly getting paid to do some sort of study.) When I was looking for some assurance from the doctor that I could immediately go out and eat a shrimp salad, something I'd avoided for over 20 years of my life, her response was dismissive, effectively saying, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You'll be fine. Anyway, sleep apnea?" I've never felt so uneasy leaving a doctor's office. I do recall the rest of her staff as being kind and professional.

Find a real doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2011

This doctor completely misdiagnosed me. Because of her insistence that I was suffering from allergies, I delayed going to the ER for weeks, where they immediately diagnosed me correctly with a very serious illness.

Posted on September 14th, 2015