Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ayham Alshaar has 2 locations
11333 Cortez Blvd
Brooksville, FL 34613
Book Online Now
Dr. Ayham Alshaar has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Ayham Alshaar has the following 15 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Ayham Alshaar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ayham Alshaar - Posted on November 15th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ayham Alshaar - Posted on August 10th, 2018
One of the best doctors and staff in the area!! They were able to get me an appointment right away. When I got to the office, I was immediately treated like a part of the family. His staff is very caring and compassionate and made me feel right at home. After only about a 5-10 minute wait, I was brought in to see Dr. Alshaar. Not only did he spend a great deal of time asking and answering my questions, he performed a thorough exam and took the time to explain my condition and my treatment options. Wonderful office and staff! I would recommend them to the world!!! 10 stars in my book!!!
The Best Allergist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ayham Alshaar - Posted on May 30th, 2018
Dr. Alshaar and his staff are very caring and compassionate. They are always there to listen and help in any way they can. Dr. Alshaar is always willing to take the time to discuss issues with me and has been the most helpful compared to any of the other doctors that I have seen in the past. Highly recommend him and his office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ayham Alshaar - Posted on June 21st, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Ayham Alshaar Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ayham Alshaar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.