Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ayham F Shneker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I've been coming to Dr.Shneker for several years after changing Doctors every 2 years and I finally found the Doctor that cares for his patients ad willing to talk openly with me. being a nurse was very difficult but no with Dr.Shneker , now my sons also have come on over to Dr. Shneker's clinic and he's satisfied and comfortable and convenient location.
I was greeted right away from very nice, professional and helpful staff. I had to to fill out the necessary paperwork that was easy to understand and not as big as a book like most offices. I didnt even wait 5 minutes until we were called back. The nurse that took vitals had the most amazing bedside manner and was more them awesome to my very talkative 4 yr old. (my last doc actually stuck her fingers in her ears and told me to find someone to take care of her because she couldn't handle her. Ummm this is suppose to be our family doctor. Needless to say I have looked elsewhere and feel as if I hit gild with this office. I thought I was going to be seeing the doc but ended up seeing a PA, which she was equally AMAZING!! I COME TO FIND OUT I CAN SEE THIS CLINIC WITH ALL MY ISSUES NOT HAVING TO SEE 3 DIFFERENT DOCTORS ... WHAT A WIN WIN SCENERIO!! THIS DOCORS OFFICE IS PROFESSIONAL, CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND A ALL AROUND DREAT GROUP OF CARE GIVERS. I WAS STARTING TO GIVE UP WITH SOMEONE WITH A GOOD BEFSIDE MANNER, AWRSOME NURSING STAFF AND AN EASE OF BEING SEEN WHEN NEEDED. UNTIL NOW. MY FAITH IS NOW RESTORED!! THANK YOU TO THIS AMAZING CLINIC STAFF THAT CARES ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS NOT JUST THEIR POCKET BOOKS!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1999
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Ayham F Shneker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ayham F Shneker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.