Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aylin Kiyici has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aylin Kiyici has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Aylin Kiyici has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aylin Kiyici is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been seeing doctor kiyici for years. She was always very cautious and sent me for extra tests whenever she was unsure about my health. This last month she became a different doctor in my eyes. I came in worried about my thyroid level and had blood drawn. Two weeks later I called for my results and I was told that no thyroid levels were sent and that Dr. Kiyici was on vacation. How can you wait hours to see a doctor for a specific reason and it not be executed? Never mind paying to see the doctor and for labs that were sent and unnecessary. Weeks later when Dr. Kiyici finally got back to me she was unprofessional and rude. She did not apologize once about this huge inconvenience and mistake made my her office, and instead told me this is not her problem. I have been an ICU nurse for years and I have never seen a doctor not take responsibly for their mistakes. Not only did I not get an apology she was referring to me as 'sweetie' and told me that I have saved money on co-pays since she has been calling me with lab results. No doctor makes you come in for results, and no professional doctor rubs that in a patients face. I will be transferring and happy about it no one deserves to be treated like this.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Aylin Kiyici accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAylin Kiyici Md Llc, 2426 Eastchester Rd Ste 209, Bronx, NY
Dr. Aylin Kiyici is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.