More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayman M Arouse MD
Dr. Ayman M Arouse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleburne, TX, with other offices in Cleburne, TX and Cleburne, TX . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Arouse is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayman M Arouse has 3 locations
201 Walls Dr Ste 503
Cleburne, TX 76033
895 N Nolan River Rd Ste 101
Cleburne, TX 76033
Book Online Now
Dr. Ayman M Arouse has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Ayman M Arouse has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Ayman M Arouse is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ayman M Arouse - Posted on August 24th, 2015
The Best Doctor EVER!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ayman M Arouse - Posted on May 3rd, 2011
Dr. Arouse is my 6 month old son's doctor. Any time I need an appointment I can always get one the same day. If I have questions or need help Dr. Arouse PERSONALLY returns my phone calls. He is so caring and helpful. I know that he truely cares for my son and does everything he can to help me keep him healthy. I have never found a better or more caring and kind doctor anywhere, ever. I was only able to give him 4 stars, but if I could I'd give him 10! He and his staff are AMAZING.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ayman M Arouse - Posted on December 3rd, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Arouse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Tishreen
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Ayman M Arouse Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ayman M Arouse is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleburne, TX.