Dr. Ayman Attia-Alla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ayman Attia-Alla?

Just a great experience!

Posted on December 7th, 2017

Highly recommended. No waiting, great listening from the doctor to understand the issue. He asked tons of questions very concerned about my health historyThere is no more caring or competent doctor that I have ever met.

Posted on March 5th, 2016

The doctor is very nice BUT HIs staff at the Whitestone is by far the rude rude and more rude, they are the kind of people that will not make me go back to this doctor, the girls at the front desk are really spite ful they made me wait almost two hours and fill out unnesscary paper work! I told them that I had another appointment for my kid they told me I had to wait and when I arrived at the office they treated me like I bothered them, they even ask me to sit, and I wait twenty mins before they ask me to fill out paper work! Don't think I will be going back there, they even put my call on hold after the fact the doctor called me to speak to me for 25mins, then I don't even know who I spoke to who gave me the results of my blood work I m sure they didn't even give the doctor the message I was on the phone

Posted on July 12th, 2017