Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayman Coudsi
Dr. Ayman Coudsi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Coudsi is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center and Southwest General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayman Coudsi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Coudsi was recommended to us as a second opinion for our child with asthma and allergies. He has been a godsend for our family! He took time to get details about medical histories and worked with us to plan out our daughter's treatment. She has never felt better and is thriving, thanks to him. His staff is kind and Dr. Coudsi genuinely is a nice person that truly cares. I can't say enough about him - he even calls on the weekends to check on her.
I have been taking my children for over 20 years to Dr. Coudsi. From my 1st childs doctors visit at 2 weeks old. He has alway taken the time to answer questions and explain the treatment plan. He makes your child feel special and is gentle and caring. I will be sad when my youngest child doesn't need a pediatrician any more. I have always been confident that my children were in great hands when Dr. Coudsi was evaluating and treating. You do not find many physicians like Dr. Coudsi professional, caring and pays attention to details and the kids love him.
Dr. Coudsi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southwest General Health Center
Southwest General Hospital
45 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Ayman Coudsi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ayman Coudsi in this video.
Dr. Ayman Coudsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.