Dr. Ayman Coudsi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ayman Coudsi?

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Dr. Coudsi was recommended to us as a second opinion for our child with asthma and allergies. He has been a godsend for our family! He took time to get details about medical histories and worked with us to plan out our daughter's treatment. She has never felt better and is thriving, thanks to him. His staff is kind and Dr. Coudsi genuinely is a nice person that truly cares. I can't say enough about him - he even calls on the weekends to check on her.

Service Excellence

Posted on February 6th, 2012

I have been taking my children for over 20 years to Dr. Coudsi. From my 1st childs doctors visit at 2 weeks old. He has alway taken the time to answer questions and explain the treatment plan. He makes your child feel special and is gentle and caring. I will be sad when my youngest child doesn't need a pediatrician any more. I have always been confident that my children were in great hands when Dr. Coudsi was evaluating and treating. You do not find many physicians like Dr. Coudsi professional, caring and pays attention to details and the kids love him.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

We love Dr Coudsi!!!

Amazing!

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I take my 2 year old son to dr. coudsi. Getting an appointment is very easy and he is caring and professional! His staff is amazing also! i give him all A's!

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Dr. Coudsi was my pediatrician and I now take my daughter to his office as well. He is professional, caring, knowledgeable and patient. He also follows up after the visit when my daughter is ill to ensure that she is feeling better.

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I started seeing Dr. Coudsi when I was 16 years old and now take my son who is 14 years old to see him. Dr. Coudsi is kind and caring and has always taken the appropriate action needed to make sure my son is properly diagnosed and taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Coudsi.

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

Dr, Coudsi was my pediatrician and now he is my to my children!

very nice

Posted on August 27th, 2009

he is always ready to listen and gets as much information about whatever the problem is as he can. he makes a solid attempt each time we (myself,husband & 1 year old son) come into the office to gain the trust of my son and makes sure that he feels comfortable. getting a appointment is very easy and the nurse will work with you to find the time you need when you need it. hes very good at figuring out what is wrong and i feel that i can trust him. the staff let me stress again is wonderful!! very nice, very organized, and everything is nice and clean.

Posted on April 14th, 2015