Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayman F El-Attar
Dr. Ayman F El-Attar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. El-Attar is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. El-Attar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayman F El-Attar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
Dr El-Attar is my anti-aging secret! He teaches and practices the most cutting edge and non-invasive procedures in the world. I have gone to him many times to discuss what areas bother me as I age and he takes the time to make me comfortable with his knowledge and expertise. I couldn't be happier with the results I've had with every visit. I frequently get compliments after my treatments with him. He has even advised me against certain procedures because he felt they would look fake. His results always look noticeable and natural. He takes pride in what he does and it shows.
This guy is truly the worst. It took me 4 visits for him to get a simple Botox treatment right. Probably because he doesn't properly take care of and manage his vials of Botox per patient as he tries to stretch his supply across multiple patients. When asked about whether he was using old treatments, he claimed he was too busy to know if staff properly stores the product he's using.
Dr. Ayman is the best Dr. I have ever come across. I was born with a "Port-wine Stain","birthmark" "hemangioma". It is a a very dark pink color and extremely large area. It covers my right breast, and goes around to my back as well as the front and back arm. Before Dr. El-Attar I had a previous Dr. that was ripping me off, burnt and scared me. Basically made it look even worse imagine that. Also had his assistant laser instead of him. I gave up hope. Let's just say his office is in Toms River. I was introduced to Dr. El-Attar a "gift from God", incredibly smart, kind,caring, highly intelligent and amazing. He travels the world educating, teaching and performing surgery. This is the type of doctor you want. With Dr. El it's about helping and the results not the money. The birth mark is disappearing quicker then ever. This was my childhood dream never thought possible. He has made my dream come true. I won't cry anymore over my birthmark only tears of Joy! God Bless him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. El-Attar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Ayman F El-Attar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDerma Laser Center, 2239 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd, Trenton, NJ
Dr. Ayman F El-Attar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.