Dr. Ayman El-Attar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ayman El-Attar?

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Dr. Ayman has changed the way I feel about myself. His is courteous and attentive. He has performed botox and filler injections for me. It's over before I know it and feel like I look like I was on vacation. Would recommend him to all of my family and friends.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr El-Attar is my anti-aging secret! He teaches and practices the most cutting edge and non-invasive procedures in the world. I have gone to him many times to discuss what areas bother me as I age and he takes the time to make me comfortable with his knowledge and expertise. I couldn't be happier with the results I've had with every visit. I frequently get compliments after my treatments with him. He has even advised me against certain procedures because he felt they would look fake. His results always look noticeable and natural. He takes pride in what he does and it shows.

Dr. Amazing Elattar

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Elattar is a wonderful doctor. His staff members attended to all my needs and requests. I went to Dr. Elattar for 3D Lipo. Though the surgery was complex, Dr. Elattar and his staff took substantial time to explain step by step the procedure and post op instructions and care.

Zero bedside manner

Posted on December 30th, 2014

This guy is truly the worst. It took me 4 visits for him to get a simple Botox treatment right. Probably because he doesn't properly take care of and manage his vials of Botox per patient as he tries to stretch his supply across multiple patients. When asked about whether he was using old treatments, he claimed he was too busy to know if staff properly stores the product he's using.

A Gift From God

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Dr. Ayman is the best Dr. I have ever come across. I was born with a "Port-wine Stain","birthmark" "hemangioma". It is a a very dark pink color and extremely large area. It covers my right breast, and goes around to my back as well as the front and back arm. Before Dr. El-Attar I had a previous Dr. that was ripping me off, burnt and scared me. Basically made it look even worse imagine that. Also had his assistant laser instead of him. I gave up hope. Let's just say his office is in Toms River. I was introduced to Dr. El-Attar a "gift from God", incredibly smart, kind,caring, highly intelligent and amazing. He travels the world educating, teaching and performing surgery. This is the type of doctor you want. With Dr. El it's about helping and the results not the money. The birth mark is disappearing quicker then ever. This was my childhood dream never thought possible. He has made my dream come true. I won't cry anymore over my birthmark only tears of Joy! God Bless him.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017