Dr. Ayman Rihawi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ayman Rihawi?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Rihawi was amazing while I was in the hospital. I kind of got him by chance, but he was so helpful during my very long hospital stay that I would gladly CHOOSE him, again, to be my Dr. He brought me back to life, and kept me alive for 44 days. He kept my family aware of everything that was going on. He's just a really good dr...... knowledgeable, and caring!

I just wanna say thank you to the Warner Robins hospital..and mostly to all the doctors that helped me. Dr.rihawi was one of my doctors..and sometimes people forget to tell them thank you..I didn't know what was wrong but thanks to them I'm all better and back with my family..

Excellent Care Doctor

Dr.Rihawi is excellent doctor that take great care of his patients that has infections disease and critical care. Dr.Rihawi is very caring,good manner, he take time answner qusetion if has any to ask him. I will tell people if need excellent care doctor that does infectios disase or critical care to pick Dr.Rihawi. He had treatment my mom before at houston medical center. I appreciate you and Thank you Dr.RihawiGod blessing you!!!!