Dr. Ayman A Shahine Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ayman A Shahine?

worst doctor don't go there u been warn

first off he is not a surgeon Google him. he does his work overnight in a office he is not a surgeon LADIES. he practice it but not a license surgeon he is rude and not professional save your money u been warned he will not do a good job stay away

Fraud

He's a gynecologist. 'Nough said. Google him. The reports are terrible. He should lose his license. Be smart.

The worst doctor 😡

I recently he did me liposuction and transfer to my gluteos and the first whe I get to my home I saw one gluteo big and another small I got to see him and he said I have to wait 3 months for see results equal but I'm frustrating and sad because i speed my money for that be careful please when you Choice your doctor i will waiting that time for see him if he don't fix me i want my money back and I gonna go with another doctor

I have just recently received services from this doctor and I regret every bit of it. I wish I could sue and get my money back, the overall experience was horrible. I am an out of town pt who was dealing with the office staff for a decent amount of time, I should've followed my heart and asked for my money back. from the staff is so unprofessional, every time I called the office no one ever knows what is going on, they say they relay messages to the doctor but they never do. they claim the doctor is never there. this office is a joke. my lipo was terrible, I have lumps everywhere my stomach looks worse then before. and yes I have followed all the instructions, did not wear jeans, got the appropriate size faja, and got lymphatic massages as directed, changed my diet and my butt is lop sided. this man is a crook. everybody can not make the same mistakes his line of you did not follow doctors orders is old and tired. he does a piece of crap work and needs to stop now. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM find a real professional. trust me I should've listened to all the reviews.

Not a plastic surgeon he is an ob/Gyn !!

Please go to a board certified Plastic Surgeon for surgery not untrained MDs!! He does not have privileges to work in a hospital that is why he works out of his office. No anesthesiologists will risk their licenve working with him that is why he doesn't have one.

Scope of Liposuction Treatment

Dr. Ayman Shahine, MD is a excellent - Liposuction Treatment, liposculpture suction lipectomy or lipo, is a type of cosmetic surgery of the body.

Slum office

This place is the worse. On your consult visit everything up to your actual procedure is good, after that its like nothing else matters. The office as a whole is very unprofessional from the doctor, to the therapist to the front desk receptionist. I honestly wished I paid my money and took my business else where. The receptionist spends more time on her phone than anything else. My advise is to look else where and don't waste your money buying their compressor garment its crap.

No OR no general anaesthesia

NO WAY. You people are CRAZY. I just went to my board certified plastic surgeon with no outstanding lawsuits like this guy. I went for a second breast reduction and lip fat injections. I mentioned what I had been reading about this crazy guy doing lip with local anaesthesia and an office OR suite. She of course new ppl who do this butsaod under no circumstances would she be doing lipo as an in office procedure with only local anaesthesia. She also said as a surgeon sure she could do heart surgery but wouldI would not want her to do that nor should you want an obgyn to be doing non obgyn surgery just cuz he got a certificate. Go to a board certified plastic surgeon PLEASE for your own safety. We have other fantastic PS at our hospital not board cert but they are plastic surgeons, they specialized and did extensive residency. you only get one body. WHY WHY WHY go to so somene with sketchy practices. Is it because he's cheap. Go a little out of cities you find good surgeons cheaper , some offer financing, many take insurance.

The worst doctor

butt and lipo

I have lipo and butt but wasn't satisfied and I went back to him and he told me that those dent in my butt side wasn't cause by him . It's just because he didn't fill the sides out with the fat properly and he's telling to bring $4500 more he should've fix it . Then he was making that curve and dig in too deep . I wouldn't say he is not a good doctor he is but need to focus on his work than making appointment when doing his job . Every second the staff come in to interrupted and it was a little frustrated to me and that's y I think he didn't do a good job on me was trying to do a hundred things at once . But he's not a bad doctor I would go back to to him .

His the Best !