Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aymeric E Louit has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Aymeric E Louit has the following 14 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Dr. Aymeric E Louit has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Louit spent a lot of time with me. He was very thorough. He answered all of my questions, he even hand wrote instructions for me to take home with me. His bedside manner was professional and I had good rapport with him. He was not in a hurry. He repeatedly asked me if there was anything else I wished to discuss and he took his time. I was very impressed.
I am very unhappy with this doctor.Last year when my son had strep and was given penicillin ,he reacted badly to it,when i asked Dr louit about it,he said he didnt feel that my son was allergic to penicillin but the bacteria causing strep. My son suffered through the 10 days he was on antibiotics,with hives all over,itching and then bleeding in many places.he was on claritin and benydryl all that time. This year my son again contracted strep and when my current pediatrician started him on penicillin(because i told her my allergist didnt think he had an allergy to penicillin) he started reacting the same way with additional swelling in his face and hands.His pediatrician stopped the dose and has now given erythromycin ,and he is recovering well. What angers me more is I had asked Drlouit if we needed to get my son tested for the allergy,but he assured me that that will not be needed. I put my son through danger this second time too. I will never recommend him to anybody!!!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Aymeric E Louit accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aymeric E Louit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.