Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayoub Khaghani
Dr. Ayoub Khaghani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Costa Mesa, CA, with other offices in Aliso Viejo, CA and San Juan Capistrano, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Khaghani is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, Mission Hospital and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Ayoub Khaghani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
I do not recommend this doctor. I saw him 2 for years before and during my pregnancy. He left the office several times when I was waiting to see him at his office in the final days of my pregnancy for "emergencies". When he showed up at the hospital when I was admitted to give birth to my daughter, he was so cranky and rude, he came to the hospital 5 hours after I was ready for birth. My daughter was not breathing when she was born and spent 4 hours in the ICU because of him. She is 5 now and we are dealing with lots of health problems including epilepsy because of this doctor. Don't see him.
Dr. Khaghani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Wmc Santa Ana
44 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Ayoub Khaghani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ayoub Khaghani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.