Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aysha Khalid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aysha Khalid has the following 12 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
I have been seeing Dr Khalid for the past 18 months, from first meeting her to my last appointment on Monday she has always been kind, courteous, gentle and upfront, I love her and her staff. The staff I think of as friends - they are always quick to respond, caring, I can't say enough about them. It was my lucky day in the ER to have had Dr Khalid assigned to me-If I have to wait for the doctor, well I believe she is attending someone in need - someday it could be me.
patients=dollar signs to this "dr". totally and utterly disconnected. the worst part is how fake she is.. she pretends to care and just doesn't. this woman should not be a doctor. fake. phony. as far as medicine is concerned her lack of interest will be enough to show you not to trust her medical judgement.
17 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Aysha Khalid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aysha Khalid in this video.
Dr. Aysha Khalid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerville, NJ.