Have you seen Dr. Ayub A Merchant?

Poor Communication

I had test done over 2 weeks ago and still have not heard anything

bed side manner?

It took the good doctor a full day to tell me the results of the tests when he knew them immediately. He did not talk to me, the patient til the next day. His bedside manner is lacking. The procedure went well. The next day I was to be released and it was 3:30 before it happened so I was charged another day in the hospital.My insurance company really likes that.

Dr. Ayub Merchant

I have IBS and reflux disease. Dr. Merchant is my Physician of choice. He is thorough, knowledgeable, kind, gentle and answers all my questions. He takes the time to explain things to you in a manner you will understand. His nurse Taylor is so kind and understanding. When I had a problem, she called the next day to see how I was doing. The staff is great also. If you choose Dr. Merchant you will not be disappointed.

Good Listener

A superior diagnostician needs to be a superior listener. Dr. Merchant has that quality along with his medical skills. His communication skills are also excellent.

Dr. Ayub A Merchant is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.