Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ayyagari Indiradevi
Dr. Ayyagari Indiradevi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olive Branch, MS, with other offices in Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN . She has 54 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Indiradevi is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Parkwood Behavioral Health System and Uhs of Parkwood. She speaks English.
Dr. Ayyagari Indiradevi has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Indiradevi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital
Parkwood Behavioral Health System
Uhs of Parkwood
54 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Ayyagari Indiradevi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ayyagari Indiradevi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olive Branch, MS.