Dr. Ayyam Raghuthaman Is this you?

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Wonderful doctor

Wonderful doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Raghuthaman for over 15 years. Never once has he or his staff been rude or disrespectful. They are always friendly and helpful. Dr. Ragu takes his time with me to go over my concerns, any new changes and issues I'm dealing with. He has NEVER asked me to take an unnecessary test. The tests have been those required for my issues and necessary to maintain my health. I've read some of the other comments and I'm wondering if people misunderstand some of the tests required because they are scared of a possibly serious diagnosis? As for the comments about rude or mean staff - I can't imagine who they are talking about. I have been to this office numerous times. Never have they been rude. However, I HAVE noted other patients being quite rude and condescending to his staff with a "You work for me!" attitude. That type of patient is never satisfied.

Awesome doctor!

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Kind, caring, thorough. What more can you ask for?

Saved my life !

Posted on May 30th, 2012

I came into the hospital to have tests ran, I had the gastric band on my stomach it had gone through my stomach! Dr Raghuthaman put me into the hospital . I was near death, they did surgery on me the doc. Came several times a day to check on me. This doctor saved my life! Thanks Doctor Raghuthaman !

Will not recommend to my friends.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Very indifferent, arrogant and distant. He is a good doctor no doubt with plenty of experience which sometimes can be a detriment to the patients who could be used as guinea pigs. But if you want a doctor who will spend some valuable time with you explaining your needs properly and respectfully then you will be disappointed. His nurse reminded me of Kathy Bates in Misery. She is vicious and you dare not mess with her. Good luck if you are seeing Ayyam because you will need lots of it.

Great doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Raghuthaman for more than 15 years. His original diagnoses was very scary but allowed me to receive medical treatment that if postponed only a short time would have been very detrimental to me. I have nothing but high regards for Dr. Raghuthaman and completely trust his medical opinon regarding my health issues.

Lisa

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Dr.Raghuthaman is a first rate doctor, extremely professional and courteous. He is always very helpful and knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions, regarding your health that you may have. He takes his time with you and listens to you. He is very friendly and incredibly supportive. Dr. Raghuthaman is the best doctor I have ever been with. I could ask for a better and more competent doctor, who really does care. I have nothing but respect for him and his staff. A wonderful doctor! Thanks for everything Dr. Raghuthaman, great work.

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr. was on weekend call for my primary so I saw him twice in hospital after an emergency appendectomy. His billing dept. was hounding me about payment before I even received an EOB from my insurance co .

Posted on November 2nd, 2016