Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Azad Khan
Dr. Azad Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Azad Khan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 29
This place has got to be the most unprofessional practice I've ever witness. Everyone was extremely rude from the receptionist down to the Dr. himself. I had to wait for over two hours to be seen and once seen he was so quick to get in and out the door I wasn't even sure he came. On top of that he refuses any refills on my medication. I'm not coming back every month to see you, for what?!
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hahnemann University Hospital
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital/Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
University of Penn Med Center-Presb Med Group
Mercy Suburban Hospital
City Avenue Hospital
Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System
31 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsA K Medical Associates, 5402 W Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Azad Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.