Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Azadeh A Nezhat has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Azadeh A Nezhat has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Azadeh A Nezhat has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Azadeh A Nezhat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
On my last visit to the office after a second excision surgery, Dr. "Azi" became irritated with me for not healing more quickly and requiring a pediatric speculum. She also stated I could return to work the following day. Instead, I was admitted to a major hospital in Sacramento for a week. After years as a patient of her uncle Dr. Camran Nezhat, I was shocked both by her gross dismissal of my concerns as well as her physical and emotional treatment of me. My experience that day bordered upon being abusive. She is physically rough, rude, condescending, and uncaring. She does not belong in this practice, or any practice where she must be around other humans.
Dr. Nezhat has always been wonderful as my ob/gyn. She was my Dr for all 3 of my pregnancies and delivered 2 of them. She was very open to me having a vbac, and I was successful both times. She also was very persistent in having me get myself checked for BRCA gene mutations, due to family history. I felt like she took a personal interestin my health. Some of these reviews do not even sound like her.
I do not recommend her at all. She did not care about my situation, she never took my problems seriously . She waited too long and could not decide that I needed an emergency C-section. She hurt me and my baby forever. I will never forget what she did to me. I do not know how she sleeps at night after what she did to me...
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Special Minimally Invasive Surgery, 900 Welch Rd Ste 403, Palo Alto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Azadeh A Nezhat, MD - Gynecology in Palo Alto, CA, in this video.
Dr. Azadeh A Nezhat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.