Dr. Azam Anwar Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Our hero

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr. Anwar was introduced to my family 20 years ago when my dad had his first heart attack. With numerous routine visits yearly, we kept a good contact with him over the years. 8 years ago, my dad was back, this time to have bypass. With Dr. Anwar, we didn't "REALLY" worry. He knew how important my dad is to my sisters and I, as he is our only living parent. Dr. Anwar is by far the BEST! My dad said that he truly is his hero. And he is my sisters and mine too!!

Posted on November 25th, 2015