Dr. Azam Soroush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azam Soroush?

Worst time in my life

I saw Dr. Soroush when I was a child, after numerous tests that were nothing short of torture I was misdiagnosed. She put me on multiple medication to treat a condition I didn't have and when I didn't get better she said it was my fault and claimed I must not be taking them right. This wentry on for a couple of years before my mother got tired of her and took me to a new doctor. This all happened about 12 years ago now and I still have nightmares. PLEASE TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO SOMEONE ELSE!

We love Dr. Soroush!!! She is the most caring doctor we ever meet. She really cares about our son Christopher. We do not know what we would do without her. She has been treating our son since he is 8 years old, he is now 18. Thank you for helping our son feel and look better !!!!

Dr. Azam Soroush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.