Dr. Azarmindokht Khosravi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Azarmindokht Khosravi?

Best in LA County

Best Doctor in LA County. Accurate Diagnosis. Great Follow up. and caring

This was the worst doctor I have ever encountered

I don't think this doctor knew anything about hypothyroidism! She misdiagnosed me, did not prescribe the right dosage, and caused me to relapse almost to the point of when I was first diagnosed. I was glad to find out she was no longer on the staff of my health care provider. I went back to my old doctor although he was at a center farther from my home just to get back on track. I am still paying for tests that the hospital was reluctant to do because the staff know right off I didn't have the nodules she supposedly felt. Her manner was rude, she responded to my questions as if I was a bother. Some people should not be in the medical profession and she is one of them! I a bitter for the time she has made me undergo feeling lousy because I had to go through the tests all over again to get to the right amount of medicine in my system, a process that was done before I saw her. I hope she has learned a lot more before she treats another patient.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Azarmindokht Khosravi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duarte, CA.