Dr. Azeb Tesfalidet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azeb Tesfalidet?

Med Coordinator

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I have taken clients several times to this office, I like Dr.Tesfalidet, I think she was very kind and spent time with my client, the office staff do not seem to know what is going on most of the time. The office schedules too too many appointments, they cannot keep up with the amount of people in the waiting room, no one should wait to be seen 2 hours, everytime I have been there thats how long it takes.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr. Azeb is a caring and professional. She has a lot of patience for patients. Will have no reservations to recommend her to a new patient.

Good Doctor but needs to associate herself with a better practice

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Dr Tesfalidet is a wonderful doctor but in my opinion she would probably be better if she was associated with a better practice. The potomac physicians office in Frederick Md is reallly run down and dingy. I overlook the building and continue to see Dr. Tesfalidet because she is a good doctor (all my other doctors operate with modern facilities and equipment). The front office and phone staff is very horrible. You can barely make an appointment and they have issues with following simple instructions regarding records or just in general. The hold to make an appointment is over 20 minutes. When I visited the office I observed that a lot of people wait on hold unnecessarily. I get everything accomplished while in the office and talking to Dr T because if you have to call back you are out of luck.

Posted on June 29th, 2012

Dr. Tesfalidet is an amazing, kind, and caring doctor! She always answers my questions and talks to me for a good amount of time; I never feel rushed! The office staff is friendly in person but I have never gotten through quickly on the phone. I always have to wait for at least 20 minutes before someone answers their phone. I don't know why because whenever I am in the office and the phone rings, the receptionists answer promptly. This can be VERY annoying and aggravating when I am sick and have to be on the phone waiting for an extended period of time to make an appointment. But because I am so pleased with the doctor, I put up with it. Also, I usually call during off-hours so I can make appointments through the extended hours line, which answers immediately.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2011

Dr. Tesfalidet is nice and very knowledgeable. She cares very much and she is down to earth.

Posted on November 17th, 2009

I typically wait longer for Dr Tesfalidet than any other physican in different offices. She is worth it. She spends time with you and cares.

Posted on September 7th, 2017