Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Azin Azizi
Dr. Azin Azizi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Azin Azizi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Azin Azizi has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Azin Azizi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
22 Years Experience
Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1996
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Azin Azizi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Azin Azizi
Dr. Azin Azizi is a board certified pediatrician and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She received her medical degree at the Mashad University of Medical Sciences, which is one of the top 3 medical schools in Iran . Dr. Azizi completed her residency training in pediatrics at the New York Methodist Hospital in 2004, an affiliate of the Weil-Cornell Medical Center . During her residency Dr. Azizi has been honored to receive the best first year resident award and the outstanding third year resident award. She was also given the honor of being appointed the chief resident of pediatrics. Dr. Azizi's professional experience, strong knowledge base, as well as her practical experiences as a parent, have enabled her to meet various challenges and to be a valued member of the pediatric community. Her hobbies and interests include music, photography, and jogging.
Locations & DirectionsHACKENSACK PEDIATRICS, 177 Summit Ave, Hackensack, NJ
Dr. Azin Azizi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.