Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Azin Khanmohamadi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
After bleeding for an entire weekend, first time mom, first trimester, and calling the office, HORRIBLE HOURS, and INSISTING on receiving an ultrasound after I was told my bleed can be normal or signs of a miscarriage, I was but on bed rest for 3 weeks. Took forever to receive calls with results from tests taken. Often times I NEVER received these results. When it came time to return to work I was put on no restrictions and was expected to return to work on full duty. Would never recommend this office.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Khanmohamadi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Azin Khanmohamadi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai West Hospital, 1000 10th Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Azin Khanmohamadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.