Dr. Azita F Moalemi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Azita F Moalemi?

Outstanding patient-centered care!

Dr. Moalemi is a wonderful, caring physician. I have been a patient for over 9 years and consider myself so fortunate to be under her expert care. Her practice is welcoming, efficient and highly professional. I, and my family, trust her and know she is truly committed to our health and we'll-being.

Amazing doctor!!!

Dr. Moalemi took care of my husband through bypass surgery. Her thoroughness, caring, and sensitivity made all the difference.

Uniquely Caring Physician

My father has been a patient of Dr Moalemi's for the last 15 years. She is by far the most caring physician I've ever encountered. She never makes one feel rushed and listens attentively. Her office staff are friendly and helpful and the surgeons she works with are outstanding. Dad has progressive heart disease, and multiple times over the years she diagnosed blockage situations before they resulted in a heart attack or worse. Each time she connected him with a capable surgeon who placed life saving stents. She does not fool around, sending dad directly to the hospital upon determining the blockage. Dr Moalemi remains in constant with the patient and surgeons before, during and after surgery. Unbelievably, she calls to check on Dad at home after a procedure or medication adjustments. She even stopped by the hospital after hours to check on dad after unrelated bladder surgery. It is evident that she deeply cares about her patients. Even though I live out of state, Dr Moalemi doesn't hesitate to keep me informed. When Dad became ill while vacationing in Florida, she gladly called and consulted with the medical staff there, following his course of treatment. Amazing! This level of involvement provides great relief to the patient and family. Because of Dr Moalemi, we know beyond a doubt our 84-year old Dad's life has been significantly extended. She is a role model for all physicians and a truly remarkable person!

Recovery from Open Heart Surgery

I have founf Dr. Moalemi to be a 'true' professional. She not only listed to my concerns, she also asked a series of very important questions as to my present and future health and rehabilitation. When she is with you, you are the only one that counts. She is not distracted by interruptions or cell phone ringing. I'm Blessed to have Dr. Moalemi as my Cardiac care provider. I'll gladly recommend her to any and all folks.

Dr Moalemi is a very thorough and caring cardiologist who is also very aggressive in getting to the root of causes to ensure the best treatment possible. I trust her judgment implicitly.

Lifesaver!

Dr. Moalemi literally saved my life....after giving me an EKG, and she determined it was abnormal, Dr. Moalemi called the ambulance and sent me right to the hospital for a heart catheterization. The EKG was abnormal because I had a 90% blockage in one of my main arteries to my heart. I then had two stents put in so my blood can flow to the heart like it should. I, along with my family, never thought something like this could happen to me (I workout and try to eat healthy). I thank God and Dr. Moalemi for my being alive today....I am only 65, and now I can plan to live at least another twenty years thanks to Dr. Moalemi's "good eye", along with her intelligence of course!! She is the best!!

Emergency first-time appointment

Several months ago, I felt a light tap internally on my abdomen--no fatigue, no dizziness or symptoms associated with heart problems. I'm an active and otherwise healthy 65 yr old female. Luckily I decided to take my blood pressure and pulse. Blood pressure was normal, but pulse was 170 BPM; it's usually well below 60 BPM. I went to my primary care physician who diagnosed me as having extreme Tachycardia. I'm so thankful he referred me to Dr Moelimi. I was admitted immediately and was under her care from 11am until 6pm. During that time Dr Moelimi was very reassuring, professional, and thorough in explaining my particular heart problem (I had a lot to learn never having had any problems with my heart). She performed a complete battery of tests and administered medications to stabilize my heart. This, of course, took many hours. My husband was with me and they were reassuring to him as well--they even invited him to their break room where he was able to help himself to a very nice meal. Dr Moalemi diagnosed my problem and referred me to a wonderful electrophysiologist. I'm just as pleased with him. Dr Moelimi continues to be my cardiogist. She has always been responsive to my concerns and questions no matter when, day or night, weekdays or weekends.

Dr. Moalemi is an excellent doctor. She listened to fully understand my complaints; explained why certain procedures needed to be done in order for her to treat my condition; helped me grasp how I need to be proactive in my treatment plan; scheduled additional speciality appointments I needed; and has followed up with my progress. She is the best Cardiologist I have seen. I feel comfortable and confident under her care that every necessary step will be taken to ensure I receive quality care. I am very fortunate to have her caring for me.

Dr. Maolemi is an excellent cardiologist, and I benefited greatly from her prompt, accurate diagnosis and treatment. I gladly recommend her!

professor (retired)

a competent,caring and very dependable professional. I know that I am receiving the best care available.

Wonderful Doctor - The Best

Dr. Moalemi is a very caring doctor. She puts you at ease right away and is very easy to talk to and she listens. She explains everything to you, whether it is about your condition, procedure or medication. If you are looking for a good cardiologist that will help you and care about you she is the one.

Dr. Moalemi is the one of the best doctor's I have. She is courteous and complete. Her bedside manner is calming and she tells me what side affects to expect from taking the various medications. I really appreciate it so I can understand all aspects of what is going on. She has to coordinate my condition with other doctors and Dr. Moalemi takes the time to help me understand my condition and answers all my questions as to all my tests affect my condition. She's the best person to have on your side.