Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Azita Simoni MD
Dr. Azita Simoni has 2 locations
425 Haaland Dr Ste 204
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
Dr. Azita Simoni has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Azita Simoni has the following 12 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Azita Simoni is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Azita Simoni - Posted on May 22nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Azita Simoni - Posted on May 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Azita Simoni - Posted on May 7th, 2016
If you're looking for an unbelievable dermatologist.....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Azita Simoni - Posted on August 3rd, 2013
Dr. Simoni is the kind of doctor you only HOPE to find at some point in your life. We learn to accept really poor care from doctors who mean well but just have a patient load that doesn't allow them to be their best. I actually went to see a different doctor in her office that came highly recommended (and also turns out to be outstanding), and was fortunate to be seen by Dr. Simoni. She puts you at ease in ten seconds, she is VERY good at diagnosing correctly and setting up a proper course of treatment to solve the problem, she explains things VERY well and helps you learn through the process. I can't say enough great things about her or her skills. I immediately got my daughter and their mom into her office as their permanent dermatologist and she has also done equally great work for them. I fell very lucky to have such a great doctor and person involved in my care plan.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2016, 2014, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2013, 2018, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Azita Simoni Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Azita Simoni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.