4.9

Have you seen Dr. Azita Simoni?

Highly recommend

Happy with my doctor and my skin :)

Highly satisfied

Great Doctor!

Yay, I got my lips done, and I am happy with how natural it looks. I was very comfortable throughout the procedure. I was given the option to get numbing like a dentist does, but I opted just for ice and it was no problem.

Great at connecting with my kids and spends time to both listen and explain. Very happy with results. My whole family goes to her now.

If you're looking for an unbelievable dermatologist.....

Dr. Simoni is the kind of doctor you only HOPE to find at some point in your life. We learn to accept really poor care from doctors who mean well but just have a patient load that doesn't allow them to be their best. I actually went to see a different doctor in her office that came highly recommended (and also turns out to be outstanding), and was fortunate to be seen by Dr. Simoni. She puts you at ease in ten seconds, she is VERY good at diagnosing correctly and setting up a proper course of treatment to solve the problem, she explains things VERY well and helps you learn through the process. I can't say enough great things about her or her skills. I immediately got my daughter and their mom into her office as their permanent dermatologist and she has also done equally great work for them. I fell very lucky to have such a great doctor and person involved in my care plan.

Beautiful job!

Dr. Azita Simoni diagnosed and removed my pre-cancerous moles. She has always been pleasant and professional. The office staff were friendly as well. She was very thorough and did a great job. I highly recommend her.

Definitely Recommend

I can trust my face with Dr Simoni. I have been doing Botox and fillers with her for several years and have been very happy every time. She also helped me understand my skin care, and my skin has never looked better.

Amazing Dermatologist

I have suffered from acne for many years. I finally got great reslts wit Dr. Azita Simoni. She helped me understand how to take care of my skin. She made sure that my treatment plan was individualized based on my acne and skin type. I did not have the irritation that I used to get with the treatments that I had gotten before. Not only my acne has cleared up, my skin is healthier. I am very happy with my results and recommend her.

Dr. Azita Simoni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.