Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aziz Imtiaz
Dr. Aziz Imtiaz, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, FL, with other offices in Davenport, FL and Kissimmee, FL (and 1 other location). His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Imtiaz is affiliated with Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center, Osceola Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Aziz Imtiaz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Male Circumcision
Showing 5 of 144
I took my 15 month daughter for her first visit and while I was waiting in the room he picked hid head inside and said he would be with us in 5 minutes. The nurse comes in and asked me some basic questions, examine my daughter very quickly and leave. Some other person comes in with two shots and ask me "are you ready?", I am not but I guess I will be. She literally stab my daughter's legs without any care and tells me "you are ready to go". No doctor, I have no idea what she just gave my daughter, nothing!!! I asked somebody in the desk about some concern I had with my baby's cough and she told me to go back to the room and someone would be with me. For my surprise it wasn't the doctor, but the nurse again. She examined my daughter again and said that she did sound congested and would try to get me a prescription because the insurance might not cover medicine on a well visit. Still no doctor, no update on her growth, NOTHING!!!! She comes back and said she would send the prescription to the pharmacy. I left feeling hopeless and really sad about the lack of respect and care of this people, its easy to say I will NEVER go back there and will make sure everyone know about this experience so no mothers have to go thru this situation. PS: the pharmacy never received the prescription.
Dr. Imtiaz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Osceola Regional Medical Center
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Dr. Aziz Imtiaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aziz Imtiaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, FL.