Have you seen Dr. Nicholas A Qandah?

Dr.Qandah recently preformed a procedure called Kyphoplasty on my mother who is almost 90 years old. Prior to this procedure she was in daily pain and since has been pain free. Dr. Qandah and his staff are excellent. Mom felt very confident going into this and is elated with the outcome. We both highly recommend Dr.Qandah!!

Head injury

Dr. Qandah recently did brain surgery on me due to a head injury. He was very professional in dealing with this injury and the scar is now invisible. My recovery progressed very quickly and I was back doing my daily chores around our property. I would recommend Dr. Qandah and his staff to anyone needing his professional care. We sincerely thank him and his staff. Theodore Lange

Needs to come back to Saratoga county in NY. Great doctor to alot of people.

2016 L3-4 fusion, screws, rods and cage.

My bad for not commenting here sooner. Fantastic experience and outcome thanks to Dr Qandah and his staff! I had a completely collapsed disc causing numbness in my left leg when I stood for longer than a couple of minutes. I actually fell on a number occasions when my leg “ gave out” due to loss of control. And, of course, I had back pain. (I’m a 57 year old ex jock). Dr. Qandah did two procedures two days apart, one through my side to remove the disc and implant the cage, and the other in back for the screws, rods, and removal of large bone spurs (old injury). My symptoms were gone instantly and I was walking extensively through the halls of St. Luke’s over the following few days (I was in hospital for 4 days). I can not say enough good things about this man or his staff!!! Pre and post op appointments went smoothly with short waiting times, I did not feel hurried or pressured at any time, all my questions and concerns were addressed thoroughly, and the procedures and outcomes were just as described. I was walking 2 to 4 miles daily a week after surgery - I could not walk 100 yards prior. I did get a 2nd opinion in Syracuse and they prescribed what would have been the same procedures. That would have required multiple painful post op car rides and I didn’t know any more about those Drs than I did Dr. Qandah. No thanks! I just had my final post op with him, and i’m doing great. I have referred several friends and family to Dr. Qandah, and I will go back to him if I ever have the need.

Three surgeries by Dr.Nicholas Qandah

I consider Dr. Qandah to be a skillful and compassionate surgeon. He takes time to listen to questions and fully explain his treatment plan. The three surgeries he performed changed my life. We are very fortunate to have Dr. Qandah in central NY. Every staff member that helped me provided outstanding assistance and demonstrated the same compassion as the Dr. Qandah. I never waited more than 15 minutes in the waiting room.

Back Surgery

Love him !!! He did an excellent job on my back i’v Had no problem at all and I was Quick to recover recommend him to anyone.

Dr.Qandah is a excellent doctor he is very caring about his patient he takes the time to explain thing to them and show them thing on the x-rays and MRI and cat scan to help you understand all the thing he will be doing to you and what you have to look forward to Dr.Qandah also makes his patients feel relax with his little jokes at times and his little smile i would highly tell people about Dr. Qandah and his fine job he did on my neck Thank You Very Much Dr.Qandah for a job well done !!!!

Best Surgeon Possible

I had back surgery on Dec. 26, 2017 by Dr. Qandah, at St. Lukes Hospital. Surgery was excellent and I went home the following day. Dr. Qandah and his staff could not have been better. Similar surgery I had 30+ years ago was not nearly as good as this time for the same procedure. I would recommend Dr. Qandah highly for anyone needing neurosurgery of the spine. As a Navy man I would like to say "Job Well Done" and Thanks

We had a very serious problem which required emergency brain surgery. Dr. Qandah operated on the 4th of July and treated us with a calm, professional attitude before and after the surgery. In follow up visits, he has been supportive and helpful with a pleasant demeanor and a sense of humor.

Dr. Q. Is the Best!

Brain Tumor Removed and now I'm back to work. Thank you Dr. Q

Quality of life

My family met Dr. Qandah way before I did. He operated on my spine to relive an infection in my back that was causing pain throughout my body. Without him taking the Chance with surgery to get out the mass infection, I may never have left the hospital at all. I owe him and his knowledge, and skill my life today. I now am back home thanks to this wonderful, caring doctor. Thank you so much. John Edwards

excellent

I have been a patient of Dr Qandah for about 2 years now and He and his staff are just wonderful . They take excellent care of me and I feel very welcome when I go to any visit I have . He tells me everything he sees in ex-rays and all test I have had. He explains it so I understand it. I would refer him to all my friends and family. And most of all what not to do and when not to worry . I FEEL IN EXCELLENT HANDS WITH HIM . He has the most wonderful bedside manner is what I would call it.

Dr. Nicholas A Qandah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.

Dr. Nicholas A Qandah Is this you?