Dr. Nicholas A Qandah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas A Qandah?

Best Surgeon Possible

I had back surgery on Dec. 26, 2017 by Dr. Qandah, at St. Lukes Hospital. Surgery was excellent and I went home the following day. Dr. Qandah and his staff could not have been better. Similar surgery I had 30+ years ago was not nearly as good as this time for the same procedure. I would recommend Dr. Qandah highly for anyone needing neurosurgery of the spine. As a Navy man I would like to say "Job Well Done" and Thanks

We had a very serious problem which required emergency brain surgery. Dr. Qandah operated on the 4th of July and treated us with a calm, professional attitude before and after the surgery. In follow up visits, he has been supportive and helpful with a pleasant demeanor and a sense of humor.

Dr. Q. Is the Best!

Brain Tumor Removed and now I'm back to work. Thank you Dr. Q

Quality of life

My family met Dr. Qandah way before I did. He operated on my spine to relive an infection in my back that was causing pain throughout my body. Without him taking the Chance with surgery to get out the mass infection, I may never have left the hospital at all. I owe him and his knowledge, and skill my life today. I now am back home thanks to this wonderful, caring doctor. Thank you so much. John Edwards

excellent

I have been a patient of Dr Qandah for about 2 years now and He and his staff are just wonderful . They take excellent care of me and I feel very welcome when I go to any visit I have . He tells me everything he sees in ex-rays and all test I have had. He explains it so I understand it. I would refer him to all my friends and family. And most of all what not to do and when not to worry . I FEEL IN EXCELLENT HANDS WITH HIM . He has the most wonderful bedside manner is what I would call it.

Neuro

Excellent surgeon!!

Amazing

After weeks of severe pain I met with Dr. Qandah. My experience with him and his staff pleasant, extremely empathetic and most importantly I was pain free. He is an asset to this community and the medical profession. Once again thank you for your expertise and care!

Back surgery

I needed back surgery quickly because I had a pinch nerve that was causing my whole left leg to go numb. He was able to get me in within a week and the next day after surgery I had 85% of feeling back in my leg. I'm now doing PT and the leg is slowly coming around but the doctor caution me that this will take some time. The personnel at the office are really great and will help you out no matter what the situation is. This doctor doesn't sugar coat anything and tells you nothing but the truth. I would definitely recommend this doctor for back surgery.

Good experience

Dr. Qandah is a very good back Dr. with a very nice and caring staff. I got exceptional care throughout my surgical experience, both before and after. I would recommend Dr. Qandah to someone like myself suffering from a back injury.

One year ago I underwent a discectomy/laminectomy performed by Dr. Nicholas Qandah at MVHS. My surgery was a success and am grateful for Dr. Nicholas Qandah’s speedy and diligent attention to my condition. Throughout my twenties, I was an active person focused on my health and placed importance on exercise. I spent most of my free time training for several Boilermakers and other long distance relay races with my running buddies. I loved running and the feeling of accomplishment that came along with meeting goals. In February of 2015 I decided to attend a yoga class since I wasn’t doing much running in the winter and my life changed. I realized that after the class I had an unfamiliar pain in my lower back. As time went on the pain became worse, but I tried to tolerate it for the next year and a half as I bounced around between orthopedic offices, physical therapists, and pain management. Nothing seemed to help and finally the pain became so grave that I couldn’t sleep comfortably, stand up straight, or even walk. One October morning as I tried to get myself ready for work I just couldn’t tolerate my situation anymore. I visited Dr. Nicholas Qandah’s office. After a thorough evaluation, he carefully explained my surgical options to me. Although I was scared because I had never undergone surgery, I knew he wanted what was best for me and would do everything in his power to help me which was comforting and promising. Immediately after my surgery I was up and walking around. My pain was gone, and to me it was miraculous. Today, as I am looking back at my wedding photos from this past summer with my new husband, one of my favorites is of us dancing to our song. I don’t take a step for granted anymore, and I am genuinely grateful to MVHS and Dr. Qandah for helping me to return to my normal, active lifestyle.

Dr Qandah, his office staff and his nurses at the hospital are leading in the industry with top notch pre and post op surgery. He is very hands on with his patients and he is truly gifted. Dr Qandah and his team will always be one of the best doctors ive ever seen.

My name Lori Martin

This man is my hero. He fix what another doctor did and a car accident they and left me with in a huge amount of pain. I would recommend him to anyone that was have neck or back pain. He also very caring about his patents. He s a great man. Thank you Dr for all you did for.