Dr. Aziz I Shaibani Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Aziz I Shaibani?

I felt that I could not have asked for a better Dr. for Myasthenia Gravis

Dr. Aziz Shaibani

He was the first to diagnose my condition, after I saw many other physicians for my ailments. I would wish his diagnosis was not accurate. He assured me his diagnosis is correct and he will do his utmost to treat my condition with the latest research that is promising and hopeful. I appreciate his kind and personable attention.

Great doctor

I was running late due to my 4 hour drive . Wait wasn't long at all. Doctor was very nice and help with all needs.

Finally a Diagnosis

My local neurologist referred me to Dr. Shaibani. I did not want to go, but I am glad I did. After 4 years with my local neurologist I finally received a diagnosis. It wasn't the best diagnosis, but I expected it and I am glad to finally get treated. Dr. Shaibani spent a lot of time with me and listened to me. His staff was very curious. Highly recommend him.

Extremely Disappointed

The is the only time in my life I have felt compelled to complain about a doctor. I have a motor neuron disease and wasted eight months going to Dr. Shaibani. He was unwilling to answer any of my questions or have open, honest conversation about my probable diagnosis and what I might expect as the disease progressed. He offered no treatment options or council about how to live with this kind of disease. The last time I saw him, he told me to come back in six months. I was not willing to continue doing nothing. He actually blocked progress in getting a diagnosis. If I had not persisted in pursuing information on my own, I would not have found real help. I found a clinic at Houston Methodist that specializes in some motor neuron diseases. After a three day assessment, I was diagnosed, given materials to read about my disease, given medication and home health equipment to address disease symptoms, tested and evaluated by a team of doctors and connected to a support group. I now have an entire organization of doctors and specialists from different disciplines who are devoted to my care . Interestingly enough, Dr.Shaibani’s office is within walking distance of this clinic and he never referred me to them.

Great doc!

He is a very kind, knowlegable Doctor--I greatly appreciate his care.

I am 12 year patient him He is good doctor

Husband of very sick wife

I am very thankful that I was able to find Dr. Shaibani. My wife has been suffering with some form of Neurological disorder for about 6 months and is pretty much bedridden and can only get around with a walker and wheelchair. After going to many Docs and being told she would have to just learn to live with it we found Dr. Shaibani. We live in Corpus Christi and we were able to get a quick appoinment and when he saw hw severe my wife was he immediately scheduled several test which were all done in his office. This included taking nerve and muscle samples and a spinal tap. During our visits his staff has been unbelievable. He got back to us as soon as he got the results and gave us his diagnosis and the treatment regimen she will need. He is confident that she can recover from her illness. I feel weare very lucky to have him on our side.

After 2 years of traveling from Doctor to Doctor - I have now found Dr. Shaibani who has found the solution to my illness. Dr. Shaibani and his staff are very professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Shaibani.

Great care. Helped me immensely with a long illness with Polymyositis.

Excellent Doctor

I've been going to Dr. Shaibani for nearly 6 years due to having myasthenia gravis. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He saved my life in 2011 by instructing St. Lukes hospital on my treatment when I was rushed to ICU. His whole staff is top notch. I would highly recommend him.

So different Experience from other reviewers

I have been a patient of Dr. Shaibani's for approximately four years (being referred to by my primary physician). My experience has been of a doctor who is compassionate and listens to my issues. I feel confidant in his diagnosis. I would recommend him to others.

Dr. Aziz I Shaibani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.