Have you seen Aziz Soomro?

The worst medical professional I've ever seen

I waited 90 minutes to see this doctor who then proved to me in 4 minutes that he not only did not understand the situation, and that he completely misunderstood the criticality of the situation. He is beyond incompetent, grossly negligent and should not be practicing medicine in the US. Period.

Dr. Soomro is very helpful/ efficient and I have been seeing him for four years now. Definitely recommend him!

I wish I met him sooner

I have been seeing Dr. Soomro for almost 2 years now. I have always suffered from anxiety but never delt with it. When I was having trpuble at work and martital problems I hit rock bottom and finally admitted I needed help. With Dr. Soomro's help I finally feel like I am in control of my life. Work is great again and I ended a relationship that was bringing me down. I wpuld recommend anyone who suffers from anxiety and/or depression to schedule and appointment.

Thank you to Dr Somooro and staff. I appreciate your help and for the pleasant experiences.

Dr. Soomro is a fantastic Dr. it took me years to finally find the right Dr to balance out my medication to where I feel normal once again. His experience and knowledge is outstanding. I am truly grateful for everything he has done for me.

Great Doctor

Dr. Soomro helped me a lot over years. Strongly recommend.

Caring Physician

Dr. Soomro is a very caring physician and will try to help you get better.

Excellent physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Soomro for the last four years following life crisis. He is an ethical and knowledgeable professional. He takes the time to develop a treatment plan based on patient response. His cautious medication adjustments have allowed me to feel like my old self and better able to deal with life stressors. I am grateful for Dr. Soomro and highly recommend him !

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Soomro for a very long time. He listens and actually hears what I say. He saved my life when I was over medicated by other doctors. He has managed my meds ever since. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Soomro and staff.

Dr. Soomro is conscientious, empathic and competent. He has been helpful diagnosing and treating my daughter. She is doing great. I strongly recommend.

Grateful Mother

Dr Soomro has made a significant impact on my son's life. He was able to properly diagnosis and treat my son accordingly . It's been a successful year!

Aziz Soomro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chappaqua, NY.