Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Azmi N Nasser has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Azmi N Nasser has the following 10 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Pain (Neuralgia)
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Azmi N Nasser has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Nasser takes the time to get to know you personally, your individual problem, and come up with an approach tailored for you. He did a surgical procedure that has taken my back pain away for a year and a half now. He always takes time with me, answers any questions, and is interested in how I think the treatment plan is going. He expects compliance (trying what he prescribes the way he prescribes it) and then making adjustments on a follow-up visit if the pain regimen doesn't manage the pain. Although he is extremely careful with prescribing narcotics, he is not reluctant to try something if he feels it is medically necessary. I keep a log of when I take my breakthrough pain medicine and he likes that; it helps him determine whether or not the medication is working as it should. I also take my unused medication in with me every month. He respects that level of accountability. If you work with him in those ways, he is very supportive.
I highly recommend Dr. Nasser. After my car accident, my neck and arm pain was horrible and I had a hard time sleeping. It hurt so bad. He took the time to actually do a physical exam of my neck and also review with me my MRI images. It was so helpful and I actually understood how my herniated disc was causing so much pain. After several procedures, I am 95% pain free. Dr. Nasser and the entire staff should be everyones "Patient's Choice" for pain relief and help.
If not for the treatment I recieve from Dr. Nasser I would not be able to function from day to day. Before I started treatment with Dr. Nasser I was headed to using a wheel chair to get around. I thank God every day for Dr. Nasser and the treatments I have received from him. Thanks again for your caring touch.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
13 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Azmi N Nasser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Pain Treatment Center, 4860 E Baseline Rd Ste 103, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Azmi N Nasser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.