Dr. Azniv Abrahamian Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Posted on April 25th, 2015

By far the worst doctor in the US.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Excellent physician, explains in detail what your diagnosis is.

Patient

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Very little knowledge about medicine. Like to talk a lot with patients to show that she knows about the problem, trying to explain the healing process, but nonsense. Her office staff is not nice at all.

Do not go to this doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I went to Dr. Abrahamian for about a year because she was covered by my insurance plan. I waited more than an hour once with an appointment for a tetnus shot. She got the tetus bottle out of a milk crate and I asked to see the bottle. It was more than a year expired so I asked for an up-to-date dose, which she did not have. On another occasion she told me that I would not be sick if I had more Jesus Christ in my life. The conditions of her office are disorganized and it was extremely difficult to get an appointment because the office is frequently closed.

Posted on July 1st, 2016