Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Azorides Morales
Dr. Azorides Morales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Morales is affiliated with Jackson South Community Hospital, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital and University of Miami Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Azorides Morales has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Morales is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson South Community Hospital
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Cedars Medical Center
Jackson Memorial Hospital
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
55 Years Experience
Universidad Complutense De Madrid
Graduated in 1958
Mercy Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Azorides Morales accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1611 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Azorides Morales in this video.
Dr. Azorides Morales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.