Dr. Azra Wiqas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azra Wiqas?

I go to her Queens Village location. AMAZING staff and an AMAZING Doctor! She definately spends time on explaining everything and also gives her honest opinion on what I should do while looking out for me! She always explains everything and never finds any of my medical questions too dumb to answer. I have no words for her and her staff, ALL the girls that work there are absolutely the SWEETEST! They always greet you with a smile and are very friendly! There's this one girl with Dimples who has the hands of an angel! Whenever she draws my blood, I never feel a pinch! I always go to her & her only! Always gets it on the first try.. Whats there not to love!? Definitely recommend this doctor!

Nobody Home

I scheduled an appointment to see doctor Wiqas a month in advance but when I showed up no one was there. The lights were off and the office was closed. I called and left a message that I was waiting outside but no one called back. It has been two weeks and still no one has called to apologize or explain what happened. I'm very disappointed and angry at this unprofessionalism. I will not be going back to see Dr. Wiqas.

I like that she takes her time with me. I don't feel rushed. She allows me to ask questions and takes the time to get to know me. I hadn't been there in about two years and she remembered who I was and remembered my last visit. Very friendly and great bedside manner.

One of a kind

I have been a patient of Dr Azra Wiqas for many years now. She is incredibly knowledgable and truly cares . She will give her best effort for the best medical care and advice possible. She spends much time if necessary , and has excellent bedside manners. Her understanding of any medical issues that needs remedy is not only what makes me give her a star five rating, but also her tremendous sensitivity and empathy she shares. To make a long story short, she truly wants best and cares for her patients. I definitely recommend her without a shadow of a doubt!

A gem of a doctor

I am ever so grateful to my other wonderful doctor, Dr. H. Shah, for recommending Dr. Azra Wiqas as my internist. First of all, her clinic is large, clean and parking on the street is no problem. Here is a very personable, fine-looking and thoroughly learned doctor. She has such kind manners and has a quick grasp of what ails you. She spends the necessary length of time and discusses your condition/s without hurry or dismissing attitude (like some jaded doctors have). God bless her because her numbers are few.

Great Doctor

Dr. Wiqas is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about her patients.

Dr. Azra Wiqas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.