Dr. Azriel Hirschfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azriel Hirschfeld?

Never Give Up

If you are looking for a doctor that will treat you as an individual and not a statistic Dr. Hirschfeld is the one! My father was diagnosed with stage IV stomach cancer in December 2016 at the age of 57. With his kindness and brilliance Dr. Hirschfeld approached the disease with an individualized treatment plan, and my father is currently cancer free. He is a doctor that will never give up on his patients and will always try everything possible!

Brilliant & Compassionate Oncologist

Dr. Hirschfeld is a dedicated physician who practices medicine with expertise and lots of heart. His treatment of patients with cancer is next to none, as his sensitivity to each of his patients is his highest priority. I highly recommend him as a physician and as a person of integrity and honor.

No words to describe our gratitude

It has been an unbelievable experience working with Dr. Hirschfeld. His medical knowledge and expertise are unmatched. Yet he looks at the patient with a kind heart and fights for his patients lives as if they were his own family. To have such a brilliant doctor and a kind caring person take care of us, made this horrible nightmare, that much easier. And for that we will always be grateful. Dr Hirschfeld went way past his call of duty!!!! He is a fabulous Doctor, and foremost the nicest man I ever met

I had stage 4 pancreatic cancer with many tumors in the liver. I started treatment with Dr. Hirschfeld in September 2014 and I am now in remission. My last scan was in November 2017 and I am still in remission. I am so grateful to Dr. Hirschfeld for his expertise and his personalized care. I am grateful that the low dose chemotherapy that I have been taking for over 3 years has allowed me to continue working and traveling. Before I came to Dr. Hirschfeld I was treated at the largest cancer center in New York. There is no comparison between the level of care. I feel that Dr. Hirschfeld treats me as family. He is very accessible and goes beyond the standard treatment options. Abraham K

Compassioante patient centered care

Great compassionate patient centered care. When walking in to the clinic it feels more like a lobby of a boutique hotel rather than a medical clinic. The rapport and empathy That Dr Hirshfield shows to his patients is second to none he makes you feel like you’re his only patient and you are his family he has all the time in the world and will not finish his consultation until every question was answered to the patients satisfaction.

Dr. Azriel Hirschfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.