Dr. Azucena A Porral Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Azucena A Porral?

Great pediatrician

I have been coming to her office for over 10 years and both my boys love her and the staff in the office.

Worst doctor!!! She is an absolute rude person. No compassion at all. Makes you feel stupid for asking questions. Good luck to anyone trying to see this doctor. i wouldn't trust her at all.

Dr. Porral is a very experienced Doctor. She has been our pediatrician since my now 35 year old daughter was born. She now cares for my grandchildren. Her staff Marie and Teresa have been with her also since I began going to her office. I recommend her to everyone to her. Her and the staff are very professional, knowledgable, and kind.

My child was sick for 8 moths until we found Dr. Porral

My daughter was sick for 8 months and we had visited a number of doctors and she had also been hospitalized in Kaiser, couple of times due to pneumonia, infection and dehydration we even took her to the children hospital. The past doctors had miss diagnosed my daughters illness over severe sinuses and viruses. Finally when Dr Porral took her case in 3 days my baby was on her way to recovery thanks to Dr Porral. My baby was hospitalized and they had discovered that she had been suffering from C-Diff a bacterium that was attacking her intestines. Possibly she got it from being over medicated with antibiotics. We are so blessed to have found an extremely great Pediatrician.

My children love Dr. Porral

It's so present to have Dr. Porral taking care of my children. We love her two staffs very much too. They all are great and very helpful.

Dr. Azucena A Porral is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple City, CA.