Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Azzam A Adhal
Dr. Azzam A Adhal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panama City, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Adhal is affiliated with Bay Medical Center and Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. Dr. Adhal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Azzam A Adhal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Azzam A Adhal has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 10
A+ and 10 out of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Azzam A Adhal - Posted on January 27th, 2015
Doctor Adhal is professional, courteous and caring. He has been a lifesaving Godsend for my son and his cardiac problems. I see him for locally for care that I can't get from the VA. He never fails to be thorough in his practice and always listens and hears me out. I highly recommend him and am grateful to have him as my Doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Azzam A Adhal - Posted on August 1st, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Adhal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Azzam A Adhal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAZZAM A ADHAL MD, 2195 Jenks Ave Ste B, Panama City, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Azzam A Adhal, MD - Internal Medicine in Panama City, FL, in this video.
Dr. Azzam A Adhal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Panama City, FL.