Dr. Baljit Rangi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Baljit Rangi?

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Dr. Rangi takes a long time listening to me so he fully understands what I am experiencing. He never rushes through the appt giving me all the time I need. He has a warm, kind bedside manner.& genuinely cares about his patients.

Very Bad Doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2015

This so called Dr, is rude and does not care at all about his patients! He rushed during my appts. And was upset because I was advised to have a follow up visit after I was discharged from a 3 day hospital stay. This dr actually said " they wanted you to follow up with me FOR WHAT?" Are u serious!

Doctor Rangi saved my life once again and now recovering in a nursing home

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr Rangi listen attentively as always and made a accurate decision to go Ohio Emergency. I am grateful for all the support along my nurse Patty to make every visit a pleasant one

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Dr. Rangi was most caring and considerate in dealing with my medical situations. His analysis was 100% on the mark!

Retired

Posted on May 8th, 2014

Dr. Rangi is a very caring doctor. He spends time with you to answer questions and his diagnosis is always accurate. He is not a "rush out the door" doctor, and his staff is very courteous. His nurse is always pleasant.

Nice Fella

Posted on March 4th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Rangi for the past 6-7 years. I've never had an issue getting an appointment or having him take good care of me. I'm a male in my 40s and I'm very comfortable sharing any issue I have with him. His staff also is great. Highly recommended.

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I was just diagnosed a serious disease. When he insisted on a test that was "out of the ordinary" I trusted him to know his knowledge. It was a hard disease to completely diagnose and some of the tests were inclusive. But, when he ruled out all the rest, he know what I had. I feel much better because the day he received the lab results he personally called the specialist, that I chose, and I was seen the next day. I was sorry the other patients had to wait so long because of me but I would never go anywhere else. He was my father's doctor and is currently my mother's doctor. He knows me.

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ranji takes time to listen to what you need to tell him about your health. I never feel rushed.

He's a nice guy

Posted on October 17th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Rangi for a few years now. Both him and his staff are always professional. I have no concerns about my medical care with him.

No work ethics

Posted on March 12th, 2011

I was told his office should get back with me after some test results, after repeated follow up they never returned my call to discuss the report. When i switched the doctor they took their own sweet time to transfer records. He would also recommend you for procedures within his network.

Grand physician

Posted on February 25th, 2011

I will only go to a hospital that Dr. Rangi will be able to come see me as the lead or at least consulting physician. He has repeatedly shown genius in my care, to include cardiac referral and follow-up with complications. He took care of everything and I am well today because of him.

Posted on October 19th, 2017