Dr. Bridgid M Levoir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bridgid M Levoir?

The best..

I wish I had found Dr Levoir a long time ago!

Best Doctor Ever!

Caring, responsive, and effective. Dr. Levoir takes time to really understand her patient's overall well-being and doesn't just focus on a specific complaint. She fully explains course of care, including any medications and their risk of side effects. She's able to handle most needs, so doesn't just write referrals. Of the many doctors with a patient web portal, I find she is the most responsive. We trust her and are so happy to have her as our doctor.

Dr Levoir is my primary care doctor and over the years has become my biggest advocate in my health. I trust her with my medical problems

Drive 200 miles to see Dr. Lavoir!!

I was a patient of Dr. Levoir for approximately 2-3 years. She sent me for several diagnostic tests. I called her to ask a question and try to gather all of the medical information she had received and when she called me back she told me she was no longer able to accommodate me in her practice. I had no idea why, she would not tell me why. I was left hanging, without any answers, and feeling lost without answers.

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Levoir and have been impressed by her professionalism and her attention to detail in reviewing our maladies.

Great Doc

I havn't been to a primary doctor in a while. She made the appointment easy for me and comfortable . She has been great at explanations and listens. Staff is nice too. Would recommend.

Wonderful!

I feel like I FINALLY found a doctor who is compassionate, skilled and accommodating! My husband and I have tried a handful of primary care doctors and were so happy we finally found Dr. Levoir! Unlike some other physicians, she is extremely skilled and competent at treating most illness WITHOUT needing to refer you to a specialist. Dr. Levoir takes time with her patients and is truly cares! We are so happy we found her!

Great

She really cares and makes you feel valued.

I would highly recommend Dr. Levoir to any of my family or friends looking for a doctor. All of the staff is friendly, outgoing and convey a genuine sense of caring for you. Dr. Levoir is awesome. Her bedside manner was impeccable, she listened when I spoke and spent a great deal of time with me discussing my health and concerns. The wait time was no longer than any other office and was shorter than some I have experienced elsewhere.

Office staff and policies

Not only do they give me a hard time when I need immediate care. They will not give reminder calls for appointments. They will not cooperate when FMLA paperwork needs to be filled out. They will not adjust at all to the hours I need. Sometimes they are less than friendly.

new patient

I am a new patient and have had issues with doctors in the past. I meet Dr. Levoir and her staff and was impressed. Both herself and her staff are caring and she takes time to listen and I do not feel like I am being talked to. So far so great!